We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 131 Posts
    I tried to upgrade to the latest 'Gallery' version because I know that it has a 'Multi-Upload' function.

So, when I went to the 'Package Management' page:
    1. It said 'Gallery' was not installed, even though it clearly was since we have been using it extensively.
    2. So, I pressed 'Install'.
    3. This, however, resulted in a window pop-up that wouldn't go away saying 'Console running...'.
    3. When I refreshed the page, 'Gallery 1.4.0' was now "installed".
    4. 'Gallery' obviously hasn't upgraded though, because the 'Multi-Upload' function is not available.

Is this a simple permission problem? I hope somebody else has come across this issue...and solution!

Further Information
    The reason I'm trying to upgrade 'Gallery' is due to this issue here:http://forums.modx.com/thread/75459/duplicating-thumbnail-images-in-gallery-backend#dis-post-417955).

My system info:
    - MODx Revo 2.1.3pl
    - Gallery 1.4.0
      • 131 Posts
      Actually, Gallery 1.4.0 WAS upgraded, I just saw an old version of the manager. So please ignore my post.

It turns out that Chrome was cached, even after I clicked the 'Clear Cache' button in the manager. So, all I had to do was clear Chrome's history.

Even though I prefer using Chrome to develop websites, I do find that it aggressively caches things. I find that Firefox doesn't have that issue, so I switch back and forth between them.
        • 131 Posts
        ...but the 'Console Running...' message still is an issue (#3 in my first post). But it's not really posing an issue at this moment.