We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 13 Posts
    Just thought I would report this as it's happened 3 times now.

Whenever the cache in core/cache/ gets larger than 13mb, I get the following error when going to the manager: "Error! No action with 1 found."

The temporary fix is to manually empty the cache. We have now set up a daily cron to achieve this, but it does seem to be a bug.

We are running MODX Revolution 2.1.5-pl (traditional).
    Ubuntu 10.04 LTS Lucid Lynx.
    Apache/2.2.14 (Ubuntu)
    MySQL Ver 14.14 Distrib 5.1.41, for debian-linux-gnu (x86_64) using readline 6.1

David
    • When what part of the cache reaches 13Mb? There are many parts of the cache, and unless you are reaching some kind of disk space or memory limit, it makes no sense that the cache size reaching a certain threshold would cause such an issue.

Can you provide more information about your PHP environment?
        • 13 Posts
        We're running PHP 5.3.2-1ubuntu4.14 with Suhosin-Patch (cli).

By the cache being at 13mb, I meant the entire contents of the /core/cache/ folder totalled 12mb.

Actually this doesn't seem to be a cache size issue. It just happened again with the cache at only 2.5mb.
        Next time this happens I will try removing each folder in the cache one at a time and see what folder needs to be removed to get access to the manager again.