We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 16 Posts
    The sekUserGalleries snippet is not allowing uploads.
    I configured the user group with the necessary permissions and yet when trying to upload images into an album I keep getting the error message: Max alotted space used. This comes despite the fact that no images are in the galleries for any user yet and the group setting allows for 50 gigibyte (gigibyte). see attached snapshots.

My error log shows:
     [2013-11-22 10:41:57] (ERROR @ ""/core/components/sekusergalleries/controllers/web/managealbumitemshelper.class.php : 244) PHP warning: array_map() [<a href='http://ch2.php.net/manual/en/function.array-map.php'>function.array-map.php</a>]: Argument #2 should be an array
    [2013-11-22 10:41:57] (ERROR @ ""/core/components/sekusergalleries/controllers/web/managealbumitemshelper.class.php : 244) PHP warning: array_filter() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
    [2013-11-22 10:41:57] (ERROR @ ""/core/components/sekusergalleries/controllers/web/managealbumitemshelper.class.php : 244) PHP warning: array_values() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
    [2013-11-22 10:42:01] (ERROR @ ""/core/components/sekusergalleries/controllers/web/managealbumitemshelper.class.php : 244) PHP warning: array_map() [<a href='http://ch2.php.net/manual/en/function.array-map.php'>function.array-map.php</a>]: Argument #2 should be an array
    [2013-11-22 10:42:01] (ERROR @ ""/core/components/sekusergalleries/controllers/web/managealbumitemshelper.class.php : 244) PHP warning: array_filter() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
    [2013-11-22 10:42:01] (ERROR @ ""/core/components/sekusergalleries/controllers/web/managealbumitemshelper.class.php : 244) PHP warning: array_values() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given

[ed. note: zinggimaging last edited this post 10 years, 4 months ago.]
      • 160 Posts
      Make sure that the folder is writable, I have run into that problem before, and double check that the user has been set up with the right user group associated with user galleries.
        • 16 Posts
        Hi,
        Thanks for the response. Yes all users have correct permissions and the directories are set to 755. Any other possibilities for this error?
          • 160 Posts
          Nothing that really comes to mind. Can you give me some info on your server setup?
            • 16 Posts
            Hi,
            I am sorry but I do not know how to answer that. All I can say is that my service provider is Hostpoint in Switzerland, (hostpoint.ch). I went to the control panel to get details but could not find anything worth mentioning, except that the php version is 5.5.3. The setup is standard for all users and I have not encountered any problems with the server with my other websites.

I need to mention. The same problem also occured on Modx Cloud which is on a different server. So I do not think this is the problem. But I am not experienced enough to make assumptions.

All of my other websites use EVO. The only website that I have problems with is the one that uses REV and the problems are only with add-ons. The other add-ons that I had installed but did not work were: Fronted, AjaxUpload and Avatar. I had to dump these addons because I spent so much time trying to get them to work. My only goal is to allow the users of this website to update their galleries and pages on the frontend. But I am not knowledgable enough to deal with such problems. As it stands I may have to move this websited to EVO. I have front-end content and gallery managers on the other EVO sites that work beautifully. (This idea makes me nervous because I do not know how to down grade from REV to EVO.) Anyway if you have any more comments or suggestions I would greatly appreciate it. : ) [ed. note: zinggimaging last edited this post 10 years, 4 months ago.]
              • 9 Posts
              Hello!

The expansion is supported? I see on github that the last commit was 4 years ago.

I use nginx+php-fpm 5.6.16. I installed sekusergallry 0.0.7 on modx 2.5.0-dev and setting up it by rtfm. It works, but there is a problem with the management of the album. I dont see content "album.form". Only button "save album".

If i try edit album from webmgr, i receive error "Not specified.". I cant edit album ;(

Someone can help me?

PS: i need make user gallery on my project. I can take any other extension. Advise

many thanks