I've been using the mighty MIGX without a hitch for some time now but I've just run into the classic loading spinner issue outlined in this and a few other threads since shifting a site to a live server last week.
ModX Revo 2.1.3 with MigX 1.1 has the issue.
Tried a test install on the same server of ModX 2.2.0 with nothing but TinyMCE and MigX 2.0.0 beta 2: same problem.
I've tried changing permissions on connector.php as suggested here, tried upgrading MigX. No luck.
I've also been doing some testing to figure out why some fields still work and some can't be opened for editing. I thought at first it was only rich text TVs that caused the dreaded spinner but it's not as simple as that. Some HTML formatting seems to be safe, but nested tags, for example
cause it to seize up.
If I add the same HTML formatting to a plain text field it can also cause the same problem, i.e. the endless loading spinner. So it's clearly not a conflict with TinyMCE.
All very mysterious and very frustrating. I thought these details might help Bruno17 or other hardcore MIGX fans get to the bottom of this bug.