We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 390 Posts
    Hi - I've downloaded and installed the recently released Extra for Revo of Shopkeeper (a version of the old Evo one). Has anyone got this fully working in a language other than Russian?

I've got the cart bit working, and get orders through into a table yadda yadda, but I don't understand any of the Russian code comments, and the install file is a little light on details as to what the Extra can do - and how to achieve it....

Anyone using it?
      Writer > E-consultant > MODx developer || Salesforce || modx 2.x || PHP 5.2.13 || MySQL client 5.0.86
      • 24 Posts
      Hi! I start to use it yestarday, so still doesn't fully understand how's it work.
      I think at these moment there's doc in english and russian, and it the same.
      I check for shopkeeper forum, which is in russian too, but not many information about the version of Revo, so i think we can go through these doc and try it.

At the moment i try to make additional options for products, which doesn't work for me, but i will deal with it soon i think.

Everyone welcome here for share your Revo Shoopkeeper experience.
        from Russia with love
        • 390 Posts
        Hi electroid - I found that by digging through the online Evo demo and the code I've got a reasonable understanding of how it works.

http://demo-evo.modx-shopkeeper.ru/

The Russian demo shows more options. I ended up copying some of the front end html code from this demo into a blank template on my site, and then experimenting to reproduce that output with Revo (ie can I get getResources to populate a similar div). It took me a while to realise that my CSS was actually preventing Shopkeeper from working properly (as it relies on show-hiding divs).

You also have to pay attention to the PropertySet instructions in the install, as I found the default PropertySet doesn't always get installed, and you will almost certainly need to modify it to get it to work how you want.

Two final tips - change the tpl values from @FILE .... to @CHUNK and edit them outside of the Shopkeeper directory. And make sure that your server setting manager_language (I think that's the one anyway) matches the name of the language-related tpls you're using for the backend/order management.

Writer > E-consultant > MODx developer || Salesforce || modx 2.x || PHP 5.2.13 || MySQL client 5.0.86
          • 24 Posts
          Thanks for your reply.
          I allready found some examples of how people use it (in russian shopkeeper forum), and after looking in code of js and php get it works. I think it will be nice for use, but still need some examples.
          So if somebody looking for some code here's my template for Catalog Card.

<html>
          <head>
          </head>
          <body>
          [[!Shopkeeper@catalog?propertySetName=`catalog`]]
          <form action=[[~[[*id]]? &scheme=`abs`]] method="POST" class="lot">
          <h1>Lot [[*pagetitle]]</h1>
          <p>Brand [[*longtitle]]</p>
          <p>[[*description]]</p>
          <p>[[*color:replace=`[[+id]]==[[*id]]`]]</p>
          <!-- You make yout TV with input text,textarea or param-edit, make output one of the shk_select, shk_checkbox or shk_radio -->
          <p>[[*size:replace=`[[+id]]==[[*id]]`]]</p>
          <input type="hidden" name="shk-id" value="[[*id]]" />
          <input type="hidden" name="shk-name" value="[[*longtitle]]" />
          <input type="hidden" name="shk-count" value="1" size="2" maxlength="3" />
          <div class="product-price">
          	<div>Price: <span class="shk-price">[[*price:num_format]]</span> rub.</div>
          	<button type="submit" class="shk-but">To cart</button>
          </div>
          </form>
          </body>
          <script type="text/javascript">
          	$(document).ready(function(){
          		$('.lot').submit(function(){
          			$(SHK.fillCart(this));
          			return false;
          		});
          	});	
          	function SHKfillCartCallback(form){ --you can put your callback function here-- };
          </script>
          </html>
            from Russia with love