We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 290 Posts
    Hi -- I'm trying to determine the best way to implement a Paypal solution for a photography website. The form integration seems straightforward enough. The challenge is that photographs are sold in multiple sizes with multiple options per size.

The experience I envision is one where selection of print size and options is separate, with the price computed properly based on the selections.

Ideally, I'd like to create a 'pricing page' the photographer uses to enter dimensions, options, and pricing. Then, on each photo page (same thing as a product page), the photographer has the ability to select sizes/options for that photo (sizes, options, and prices vary photo).

Any thoughts on how to accomplish these things would be great appreciated.
    • Nothing against MODX, but have you looked into Zenfolio?
        Patrick | Server Wrangler
        About Me: Website | TweetsMODX Hosting
        • 5,888 Posts
        you can create some MIGX-TVs for entering the different options on the pricing-page

On the product-page you can also use MIGX-TVs or checkbox/dropdown-TVs which gets the options by @EVAL-binding from pricing-page - MIGX-TVs

this is a very user-friendly way to add different options.
          -------------------------------

you can buy me a beer, if you like MIGX

http://webcmsolutions.de/migx.html

Thanks!
          • 290 Posts
          Eh, apologies, I failed to mention that this site uses Evolution. It appears the MIGX-TCs are for Revo.