We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 24 Posts
    Hi,

I'm trying to migrate Evo 1.0.5 to Revo 2.0.8 with provisioner 1.0.0, but I have around 5000 resources and provisioner doesnt complete the migration.

I've tried to increase the max_execution_time in my php.ini and Import time period(secs): in the provisioner settings and no luck. Any suggestions?

Apache error log (Wamp): [error] [client ::1] PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 120 seconds exceeded in C:\\wamp\\www\\revolution\\core\\xpdo\\xpdo.class.php on line 424, referer: [ed. note: logiag last edited this post 12 years, 1 month ago.]
      • 24 Posts
      I make it work!! its a PROVISONER PROBLEM, not the server. I don't even need to make any changes to the php.ini file.

In: \core\components\provisioner\processors\evoimport\evoimport.php set timeout from 120 to 0:

/* Timeout, default to 2 mins */
      if ( isset($_POST['pv-ct-import-timeout'])) {

$timeout = $_POST['pv-ct-import-timeout'];

} else {

$timeout = 0;
      }

In: \core\components\provisioner\model\provisioner\provisioner.class.php replace:

/* Set the time limit, or try to */
      set_time_limit($timeout);

Replace with:

/* Set the time limit, or try to */
      set_time_limit(0);

In Provisioner's Import time period(secs): I can change values freely without the 120 seconds limit.