We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 1,842 Posts
    Hello,

I try to get NewsPublisher work for anonymous (ie user who are not logged in) but I can't get to :p

I created an access policy based on this : https://github.com/BobRay/newspublisher/blob/master/_build/data/transport.accesspolicy.php and add it to usergroup anonymous both on web and mgr context but the NewsPublisher form displays : You do not have permission to create a document

So, I'm not really sure that it is possible to give access to NewsPublisher to anonymous ? Does NewsPublisher user need to have an account ?

Thank you !
      • 24 Posts
      For the case that you still experience this problem, I tested it with the current development version (on github, but should also be released soon). I added a 'web' context access using the NewsPublisherEditor policy to the anonymous user group, and creating resources seems to work fine without being logged in.
      The only thing that doesn't seem to work is file TVs, since they will require a manager login.
        • 1,842 Posts
        Hello mschlegel,

Thank you for your help. I finally moved to Formit + formit2resource which works fine in anonymous and TV. I just need to check formit2file now !