We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 21 Posts
    Sorry to butt in on this discussion - can't see where to start a new string. This is the first time I've tried AdvSearch. The install instructions in Modx docs say:
    Unzip you Zend package under the assets/libraries/ folder. This should create a subdirectory named "Zend" (assets/libraries/Zend)
    in this directory only the "search" directory and the "Exception.php" files are required. You could remove all the others files and directories.
    at the end you should have only the "Search" folder and the "Exception.php" file.
    Firstly, in the Zend directory (ZendFramework-2.3.0) there is no directory names "Search" and no file named "Exception.php". I have uploaded the complete Zend directory.
    I have inserted the form: [[!AdvSearchForm? &landing=`20`]] and in the content of the Search Results resource with ID 20 I have inserted: [[!AdvSearch]]
    On doing a search, whilst on the contact page, nothing at all happens except that the url changes to: www.mydomain/contact-us?id=20&asId=as0&query=democracy&sub=Search
      • 18 Posts
      Quote from: webo880 at Mar 18, 2014, 03:07 PM

Firstly, in the Zend directory (ZendFramework-2.3.0) there is no directory names "Search" and no file named "Exception.php". I have uploaded the complete Zend directory.

https://packages.zendframework.com/releases/ZendFramework-1.12.6/ZendFramework-1.12.6-minimal.zip

You have to download and install the first release - Zend Framework 1.12.5 Minimal - this is where you'll find required files. [ed. note: godzio last edited this post 10 years ago.]
        • 3 Posts
        webo880: you have just need to add "Xml" directory in your Zend folder and afterwards everything will get resolve issues automatically.... smiley
          • 21 Posts
          Many thanks for the help from all of you - got there eventually, thanks again