We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 384 Posts
    Never see this before. One of my clients is logging in and when the page loads, she says the content is disappearing. I'm trying to clarify what she means as it doesn't happen to me but I do notice a similar bug...

If I toggle the visibility of the Content area by using the little up/down arrow, my Tiny MCE content disappears (as it should). When I expand this area, TINYMCE appears but all it's content is blank as if there was nothing there. I can see formatting icons but no actual content. I can't even see my cursor in the content area.

I'm running TinyMCE 4.3.1. MODX 2.2.0 pl2.
    I have about 5 other modx installs on the same server and they dont have this issue.

I was getting a Version X error so I uninstalled.

My error log reads

[2012-01-26 11:27:42] (ERROR @ /connectors/resource/index.php) Versionx: Attempt to set NOT NULL field haskeywords to NULL

[2012-01-26 11:27:42] (ERROR @ /connectors/resource/index.php) Versionx: Attempt to set NOT NULL field hasmetatags to NULL

[2012-01-26 11:33:55] (ERROR @ /connectors/resource/index.php) Versionx: Attempt to set NOT NULL field haskeywords to NULL

[2012-01-26 11:33:55] (ERROR @ /connectors/resource/index.php) Versionx: Attempt to set NOT NULL field hasmetatags to NULL

[2012-01-26 11:38:59] (ERROR @ /home/sites/MASKED.com/public_html/core/cache/includes/elements/modplugin/3.include.cache.php : 38) PHP warning: include_once(/home/sites/MASKED.com/public_html/core/components/versionx/plugin.inc.php) [<a href='function.include-once'>function.include-once</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory

[2012-01-26 11:38:59] (ERROR @ /home/sites/MASKED.com/public_html/core/cache/includes/elements/modplugin/3.include.cache.php : 38) PHP warning: include_once() [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: Failed opening '/home/sites/MASKED.com/public_html/core/components/versionx/plugin.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear5:/usr/share/php')