We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 15 Posts
    After upgrading from 2.1.5-pl to 2.2.0-pl2 I'm getting a lot of messages inside the MODX manager that say:
    Fatal error: Undefined class constant 'LOG_LEVEL_ERROR' in /home/removed/public_html/core/model/modx/error/moderrorhandler.class.php on line 111

I've tried re-uploading all files and upgrading several times and these errors keep showing up. The biggest problem at first was that these errors were preventing Google Chrome from rendering the main manager pane (it worked in Firefox). You can see the error I get in Chrome in my first screenshot. I was able to fix this by setting "Use Compressed JavaScript Libraries" to off.

It's cropping up in other weird places too though. In the TinyMCE link dialog I get similar errors that prevent me from linking things. (see my second two screenshots)

Not sure why these errors are cropping up. At first I thought it might be TinyMCE but after uninstalling it, I still got the error at the top of every manager page that is contained in my first screenshot.

Environment info:

MODX Revolution 2.2.0-pl2 (traditional)
    Apache/2.2.19 (Unix)
    CentOS release 5.7 (Final)
    Linux 2.6.18-028stab070.14 #1 SMP Thu Nov 18 16:04:02 MSK 2010 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux
    PHP Version 5.3.6
    MySQL client version: 5.0.92
    MySQL server version: 5.0.92-community-log MySQL Community Edition (GPL)
    pdo_mysql is installed [ed. note: urfe last edited this post 12 years, 3 months ago.]
      • 191 Posts
      I'm getting the same thing after a clean install of 2.2.0-pl2 running on MAMP / PHP 5.3.6. When I try and load the package management page it shows up empty in Chrome. Screenshots attached. [ed. note: mattcdavis1 last edited this post 12 years, 3 months ago.]
        God does not save those who are only imaginary sinners. Be a sinner, and let your sins be strong, but let your trust in Christ be stronger, and rejoice in Christ who is the victor over sin, death, and the world.