We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 212 Posts
    Does anybody know how to move a TV below the content panel (one of the new features in Revo 2.2)? I added a property called tvs_below_content in the Properties-Part of a TV and set the value to Yes but nothing happened.

I have read this instruction but I am not sure if it is correct to create a new property or if I had to make the change in another way?

http://rtfm.modx.com/display/revolution20/Upgrading+to+2.2.x#Upgradingto2.2.x-MovingTVsBelowtheContentPanel

Letti [ed. note: lettis last edited this post 12 years, 3 months ago.]
      • 659 Posts
      Hi
      In " System ->System settings" search for "tvs_below_content" as key, then set the setting to Yes.
      Cheers
        • 212 Posts
        Thanks for your Reply. The way you described sets all TVs below the content-box but we were going to set only certain TVs below the content and not all. It seems like this is unfortunately not possible at least not by changing the properties of a single TV what would really help.

Do you see any advantage of putting all the TVs below the Content-Field instead of single TVs which you use only very seldom?

Letti
          • 41 Posts
          Hi Letti,

not yet tried this in Revo 2.2. Think, the keywords is 'form customization'.
          Maybe this video is helpful?
          You can set all TV's under content (like described above) and then restrict the not needed ones?

Not sure... let us know how you manage this..
            Revolution 2.2.6
            • 212 Posts
            Hi Manfred,
            if I see it correct it is not possible to put a TV below the content by form customization while other TVs remain on the top or did you find any possibility to do this in the form customization?

Letti
              • 41 Posts
              Until now I didn't tested this.
              My idea: make the global setting, putting all TV's under content
              System ->System settings" search for "tvs_below_content"
              after that, try to change this via form customization (which TV's you like to see there).

But like I said before, don't know if this works...

Manfred
                Revolution 2.2.6