We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 73 Posts
    Hi everyone,

after upgrading to 2.2 today, the images inserted into pages via a MIGX TV don't display anymore.
    I've looked into the resource's values of the MIGX TV - the correct thumbnails are there still, but editing or adding images fails. The editing window opens but never goes beyond the "Loading..." message and the beachball.

What can I do?
    Thanks! [ed. note: neo2.0 last edited this post 12 years, 3 months ago.]
      PHP illiterate MODx enthusiast
      • 1,572 Posts
        • 73 Posts
        Hi Paulp,

thanks a lot! The version you pointed me to works much better and after some tweaking, everything seems to be as it should for now.

Phew!
        CU, neo
          PHP illiterate MODx enthusiast
          • 5 Posts
          Hello, i have the same problem in REVO 2.2 , but after i uploaded the version of MIGX from this post, things havent changed.

Deleted the cashe both from web site and browser.

The error appears when i want ot add or edit exiting item.

Log :

[16-Jan-2012 09:29:08] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyException' with message 'Unable to load template file 'element/tv/renders/input/image.tpl'' in /home/refotcom/public_html/core/model/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php:162
          Stack trace:
          #0 /home/refotcom/public_html/core/model/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php(537): Smarty_Internal_Template->isExisting(true)
          #1 /home/refotcom/public_html/core/model/smarty/Smarty.class.php(335): Smarty_Internal_Template->getRenderedTemplate()
          #2 /home/refotcom/public_html/core/model/modx/modmanagercontroller.class.php(252): Smarty->fetch('element/tv/rend...')
          #3 /home/refotcom/public_html/core/model/modx/modtemplatevar.class.php(1103): modManagerController->fetchTemplate('element/tv/rend...')
          #4 /home/refotcom/public_html/core/model/modx/modtemplatevar.class.php(421): modTemplateVarInputRender->render('products/images...', Array)
          #5 /home/refotcom/public_html/core/components/migx/processors/mgr/fields.class.php(200): modTemplateVar->getRender(Array, 'products/images...', Array, in /home/refotcom/public_html/core/model/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php on line 162
          [16-Jan-2012 09:29:08] PHP Fatal error: Undefined class constant 'LOG_LEVEL_ERROR' in /home/refotcom/public_html/core/model/modx/error/moderrorhandler.class.php on line 111
          [16-Jan-2012 09:35:54] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyException' with message 'Unable to load template file 'element/tv/renders/input/image.tpl'' in /home/refotcom/public_html/core/model/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php:162

Any ideas ?

Tnx Steve