We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 57 Posts
    Hi all
    Is it possible to have an image in the summary of an Article? Is there a way to make the Aricles summary a Rich Text field? If not is there a workaround? Any help would be much appreciated.
    Thanks

Anni
      • 57 Posts
      Update, I've managed to do this using a TV, but the article writer will need to click on the Template Variables Tab to edit it, rather than just complete it on the same page as they do when creating the article.
      Is there any way of putting this below the summary box on the create new article page?
      Or if not is there a way to rename the template Variables tab to a more user friendly name... in this instance, something like "Short Version" ?

Any ideas?

Thanks

Annii
        • 230 Posts
        Quote from: annii at Jan 10, 2012, 10:12 AM
        Update, I've managed to do this using a TV, but the article writer will need to click on the Template Variables Tab to edit it, rather than just complete it on the same page as they do when creating the article.
        Is there any way of putting this below the summary box on the create new article page?
        Or if not is there a way to rename the template Variables tab to a more user friendly name... in this instance, something like "Short Version" ?

Any ideas?

Thanks

Annii
        Sorry for my English.
        I think so:

in system setting there is a variable for this

Form customization
          • 47 Posts

As far as I know there's not a quick way to rename this tab. It's not in the Lexicon Management; however, if you don't wish the admin user to have to click a tab called 'Template Variables' you can position all TVs beneath the content editing area instead of in that tab.

To do this go to 'System Settings' > filter by the term 'tv' and you will see 'Move TVs Below Content' and the value will be set to 'no'. Double click the 'no' and select 'yes' - click off the select field to save your changes.

Not exactly what you were looking for, but I hope it offers an acceptable solution.