We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 60 Posts
    Hi,

I am having problems on a fresh install of ModX 2.2pl Advanced release.

I am leaving all settings the default. installing at the root etc but when I come to create a new resource it won't save.

It doesn't do anything - the save dialog window doesn't even open.

But if I try to modify the default Home document and goto Save that it works...

Any ideas?

Danny

P.S. I have already re-downloaded from your site and re-installed. I also need the advanced distribution so I can move the manager page so downloading the traditional build won't really help in the long run.

P.P.S - Quick Create Resource seems to work so I have a workaround. Template creation also seems to work so it seems limited only to new resources so far... [ed. note: danny_kay1710 last edited this post 12 years, 4 months ago.]
      • 4,149 Posts
      Known issue: http://bugs.modx.com/issues/6564

We'll be releasing 2.2.0-pl2 in the next hour to fix the issue.
        shaun mccormick | bigcommerce mgr of software engineering, former modx co-architect | github | splittingred.com
        • 60 Posts
        pl2 is released on the Traditional branch but when you download the Advanced one although the page references pl2 it still downloads the pl version...

• 4,149 Posts
          Fixed, thanks for catching that.
            shaun mccormick | bigcommerce mgr of software engineering, former modx co-architect | github | splittingred.com