We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 1,572 Posts
    Looks like articles is being pout in front of that, and I don't have enougth experience with it to know a dfonate answer but can you post what is in the footer ( the code ) and if it's calling a snippet whatever is in that.
      • 17 Posts
      That part of Footer has reference to +tags placeholder, and I do not know where the code for that is located:
        <div id="footer-content">
          <div class="grid_4">
      <h3>Tags</h3>
      [[+tags]]
          </div>
          <div class="grid_4">
        <h3>Archives</h3>
        [[+archives]]
          </div>
        </div>

only thing i know that the TemplateVariable where tags are being input is called "articlestags", not sure if that has anything to do with it.
        • 4,149 Posts
        If you update tagLister to 1.1.6, that should fix the issue.
          shaun mccormick | bigcommerce mgr of software engineering, former modx co-architect | github | splittingred.com
          • 17 Posts
          Problem solved! Love you guys. MODX rocks.
            • 1,572 Posts
            Glad you got it working, well done smiley
              • 238 Posts
              I'm also getting blank pages with Archive & Tags. I've checked everything on this thread but it still doesn't work.

I'm using MODx Revo 2.2.0 & Articles 1.4.7
              MODx is setup with multi-contexts. The Blog is in a custom context (not the web context).
              The Blog can be found here: short term london .co .uk / frus-blog (remove spaces)

Here's the .htaccess, I've tried taking the custom 301 redirects out but it still doesn't work:
              RewriteEngine On
              RewriteBase /

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} .
              RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} exetergym\.co\.uk [NC]
              RewriteRule (.*) http://www.exetergcc.co.uk/finest/leisure/gym?utm_source=Offline&utm_medium=Offline_Ads&utm_campaign=new_Gym$1 [R=301,L]

RewriteCond $1 !^(cms|manager|core|connectors|assets|setup)/
              RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} !^(www|cms|leorecords-v5)(.*)
              RewriteRule ^(.*) http://www.%{HTTP_HOST}/$1 [R=301,L]

RewriteRule contact-us http://www.vitalized-music.co.uk/contact/ [L,NC,R=301]

# The Friendly URLs part
              RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
              RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
              RewriteRule ^(.*)$ index.php?q=$1 [L,QSA]

AddType text/x-component .htc
              #php_flag register_globals Off

php_flag zlib.output_compression On
              php_value zlib.output_compression_level 5

ExpiresActive On
              ExpiresByType image/gif A2592000
              ExpiresByType image/jpeg A2592000
              ExpiresByType image/png A2592000
              #BrowserMatch "MSIE" brokenvary=1
              #BrowserMatch "Mozilla/4.[0-9]{2}" brokenvary=1
              #BrowserMatch "Opera" !brokenvary
              #SetEnvIf brokenvary 1 force-no-vary
                Web Development, Web Hosting & Search Engine Marketing by:

Vitalized | UK
                w. www.vitalized.co.uk

Website Design | Search Engine Marketing (SEM) | UK MODx web hosting, secure, fast & 100% MODx compatible

Vitalized | Australia
                w. www.vitalized-australia.com.au

Website Design | Search Engine Marketing (SEM) | Australian MODx web hosting, secure, fast & 100% MODx compatible
                • 111 Posts
                I am asking for help too. I've configured tags according to above posts (with htaccess and Friendly URLs enabled). I see that tag link points to (for example) http://zh1/tags/products but after clicking browser shows MODx page with id 1. I have tagLister 1.1.6, so it should work I suppose, but it doesn't. sad
                Without FURLs links are http://zh1/index.php?id=1/tags/products. I don;t know if it is really needed as tags work without FURLs on splittingred's site. [ed. note: khyrlik last edited this post 12 years, 2 months ago.]
                  ---
                  Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live. Martin Golding
                  • 10 Posts
                  Same issue here, followed the same suggestions but to no avail. Seem's odd that a fresh install has so many weird problem's?
                    • 22 Posts
                    Cheers to Paulp's for the tip to look out for the base re-write.

Using the ht.access file that comes with 2.2 is a safe bet, as long as you don't get carried away changing every example-domain-please-change.com in sight.

Ok so I have had a few issues on the way but having been in a similar position I now have FURL's working and my archive links work but the posts do not change:

mar-com.net/blog

If anyone has any ideas please let me know!