We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 77 Posts
    Hi,

I am using Gallery component/package with gallerific.

When i go into the manager -> component -> Gallery -> click on album:
    I can see the thumbnail name/caption, but the images do not appear. When i inspect element (firebug) the src of the thumb, this is what i get: failed to load given url and the url is:
    /assets/components/gallery/connector.php?action=web/phpthumb&h=100&w=100&zc=1&far=C&src=%2Fassets%2Fcomponents%2Fgallery%2Ffiles%2F1%2F12.jpg

i added the domain to it and put back slashes instead and still get "failed to load given url".
    http://www.shaysamia.com/assets/components/gallery/connector.php?action=web/phpthumb&h=100&w=100&zc=1&far=C&src=/assets/components/gallery/files/1/12.jpg

any ideas?

much appreciated smiley
      • 77 Posts
      this is my response when connector is sent:

{"success":true,"message":"","total":0,"data":[],"object":{"id":14,"name":"sdf","filename":"1\/14.jpg","mediatype":"image","url":"sdf","createdon":"2012-01-04 11:46:49","createdby":1,"active":1,"duration":"","streamer":null,"watermark_pos":"tl","album":"1","tags":"sdf","action":"mgr\/item\/upload","HTTP_MODAUTH":"xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx","file":{"name":"_MG_2048.jpg","type":"image\/jpeg","tmp_name":"\/var\/tmp\/phpoL5uu7","error":0,"size":94956}}}

link to thumb in the gallery:
      /assets/components/gallery/connector.php?action=web/phpthumb&h=100&w=100&zc=1&far=C&src=%2Fassets%2Fcomponents%2Fgallery%2Ffiles%2F1%2F14.jpg

i cant seem to see the thumb photo