We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 49 Posts
    I get this error in my php log.

PHP Fatal error: Class 'xPDOCacheManager' not found in .../core/xpdo/xpdo.class.php on line 1494

Can any1 point me into the right direction to get this fixed.
      • 49 Posts
      Anyone pls?

I installed it outside the root but i made a symlink within the root to the installation folder. But i doubt if that would change anything.
        • 49 Posts
        It seems it tries 2 times.

[12-Dec-2011 14:21:07] PHP Fatal error: Class 'xPDOCacheManager' not found in /usr/local/WWW/A/.5c1/a/htdocs.dev/core/model/modx/modcachemanager.class.php on line 24
        [12-Dec-2011 14:21:32] PHP Fatal error: Class 'xPDOCacheManager' not found in /usr/local/WWW/A/.5c1/a/htdocs.dev/core/model/modx/modcachemanager.class.php on line 24
        • The only thing that will work outside the root is the core/ directory (using Advanced package to install). Also, just make sure all your files got uploaded.
            • 49 Posts
            Hi opengeek, thanks.

I noticed during uploading 2.1.5 that I had to resume the upload loads of time. Now I set it in passive ftp mode and uploaded and installed 2.1.3 without errors.

Now i'm going to delete 2.1.3 again try uploading and installing 2.1.5 again in passive mode and I will keep you posted.
              • 49 Posts
              Installed 2.1.5 successfully. Seems the problem was in uploading 2.1.5 in ftp active mode for my hosting company. Works great in ftp passive mode.