We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 353 Posts
    Hi Guys,
    I want the user to be able to select rtl instaed of ltr in tinymce resource content if they so wish eg if they wanna write right to left languages like arabic. I see in modx the "directionality" plugin is at assets/components/tinymce/jscripts/tiny_mce/plugins

...but how do you add the directionality icon to tinymce in revo? Is tiny mce in revo standard or advanced and how do uou switch between modes(if advanced has the directionality plugin that is)?

Any ideas guys? Please see: http://www.tinymce.com/wiki.php/Plugin:directionality

I need the user to be able to select which direction and not have them tied to just 1 direction.

THANKS
      • 353 Posts
      Ok if it helps others. System Settings > Select Tinymce in dropdown (by default its set to 'core')

add "ltr,rtl" (comma seperated but without the inverted commas) to Custom Buttons Row 3

...then under "Custom Plugins" append ,directionality to the end

style,advimage,advlink,modxlink,searchreplace,print,
      contextmenu,paste,fullscreen,noneditable,nonbreaking
      ,xhtmlxtras,visualchars,media,directionality

Seems to work fine! [ed. note: howster last edited this post 12 years, 5 months ago.]