We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 741 Posts
    After upgrading to 2.2.0-RC1 the MODX Resources Browser stopped working. All I get is a popup which is empty. When I look into the source of the page I get HTML code, just looks like it doesn't start rendering the javascript.

Does anyone else have this problem?
      with regards,

Ronald Lokers
      'Front-end developer' @ h2o Media

• 741 Posts
      Found the problem... In the system settings I set the key "assets_url" to "http://ronaldlokers.nl/assets/" because I use multiple domains with this specific installation.

The MODX Resources Browser also uses this settings in the link it builds that calls the "minify" script for the javascripts. With these complete urls the minify script fails and so the script that renders the layout doesn't work anymore.

You can make a work around for this by removing the "assets_url" key and using another custom key to define the assets_url.
        with regards,

Ronald Lokers

• 370 Posts
        Ronald,

where did u find the key 'assetss_url'? can't find that anywhere.

tnx
        rdg
          • 741 Posts
          That key is not set In a standard installation, but the system will use it everywhere when you set it yourself. Standard it gets the assets url automaticly based on the url where you are calling your site from.
            with regards,

Ronald Lokers