We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 14 Posts
    After finishing the corporate website for the company I work for we decided to build a separate mobile website with the same content/database.

But because of the size of this website, the big amount of templates and TV's I think a templateswitcher does not do the job.

Before I just start building this mobile website I should ask some professionals I thought...
    So I asked some of these MODX professionals on Twitter the help me out on this.

They gave me some great tips. From "templateswitchers" to "template propertiesets". But there was to much information given about this topic that I wanted to share with you on this forum.

I would start this thread with a few questions.

1. What is the best practice for a middle to large website? Use a templateswitcher or use propertiesets or...?
    2. What is the most common content for a mobile website? The whole website available on mobile or just the most important pages?

This is the website I'm talking about is: http://www.kittyhawk.nl

Just share all your experiences with template switching, mobile websites, MODX multisites!
    I will keep you all updated in this thread!

Thanks in advanced