We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 2 Posts
    Hey guys,
    first of all Im new to modx so maybe theres some easy solution for my problem. What happened, I installed Wamp on my PC installed ModX Revo and Tiny MCE. Till it was running on my pc the tiny MCE worked. Than I moved to my hosting installed TinyMCE and Gallery and for my surprise none of them works. Everything is setup like on my PC. Even the button Component in menu appeared but when i hover on it and press gallery nothing loads, menu stays but on the place where the content of creating menu should be, theres just white space, the same thing happens to Tiny MCE in the position where it should be theres nothing. Can anyone help me with that?
      • 24,544 Posts
      Did you install those components through Package Manager on the new site?
        Did I help you? Buy me a beer
        Get my Book: MODX:The Official Guide
        MODX info for everyone: http://bobsguides.com/modx.html
        My MODX Extras
        Bob's Guides is now hosted at A2 MODX Hosting
        • 2 Posts
        yes I did, I tried installing through the package managemenet using download directly nad downloading separately and than istalling, and after third reinstall it suddenly started to work so I guess its was related to file permissions. Now it works but its 6:35am and it took me whole night smiley. So I guess it was typical problem between keyboard and my chair