We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 90 Posts
    When I check toggle editor for a resource, and then when I open another resource, the "toggle editor" is checked by default for this second resource.

The modx looks to remember the last action whichever checked or unchecked. Is this how it supposed to work?

The reason for asking is that I have a RSS page, so if "toggle editor" is checked last and then if I open the RSS xml page, the code turn into this

[[*pagetitle]] [[++site_url]] [[*description]] [[!sp_getTime?format=`%a, %d %b %Y %H:%M:%S %z`]] en-gb [[!getResources? &parents=`0` &limit=`10` &sortby=`publishedon` &sortdir=`DESC` &includeTVs=`0` &includeContent=`0` &tpl=`ch_rssListing` ]]

When "toogle editor" is unchecked

The code turns into

<p>[[*pagetitle]] [[++site_url]] [[*description]] [[!sp_getTime?format=`%a, %d %b %Y %H:%M:%S %z`]] en-gb [[!getResources? &parents=`0` &limit=`10` &sortby=`publishedon` &sortdir=`DESC` &includeTVs=`0` &includeContent=`0` &tpl=`ch_rssListing` ]]</p>

but the ORIGINAL code is

<rss version="2.0">
    <channel>
    <title>[[*pagetitle]]</title>
    <link>[[++site_url]]</link>
    <description>[[*description]]</description>
    <lastBuildDate>[[!sp_getTime?format=`%a, %d %b %Y %H:%M:%S %z`]]</lastBuildDate>
    <language>en-gb</language>

[[!getResources? 
       &parents=`0`
       &limit=`10`
       &sortby=`publishedon`
       &sortdir=`DESC`
       &includeTVs=`0`
       &includeContent=`0`
       &tpl=`ch_rssListing`
    ]]

</channel>
    </rss>

It is not possible to edit this RSS page, unless you first go and open another page, uncheck the "toogle editor", save and then go open the RSS page.

Is this a bug or is there something that I am missing here.