We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
  • I have a 2.0.8 installation using formIt 2.0.2 and trying to get the autoresponder hook to work.
    http://rtfm.modx.com/display/ADDON/FormIt.Hooks.FormItAutoResponder

I have filled out all parameters, but nothing gets sent. I get no errors and the form data is sent to the receiver, but the sender does not get an auto-response. The only required field is &fiarTpl and I have that pointed to a chunk, so it should be working, but I am getting nothing.

Anyone have an idea??
      Benjamin Davis: American web designer living in Munich, Germany and a MODX Ambassador. I am also co-founder of SEDA.digital, a MODX Agency.
      • 2 Posts
      Have you mentioned &hooks=`FormItAutoResponder` ?

• 4 Posts
        Same problem! The FormItAutoResponder hook and all of the parameters are set correctly, but no email is sent to subscriber.
        • 4 Years later, I stumbled upon the same problem! I have all settings correctly lined-up and the hook does not send an email. There is also no error to be found. I checked the snippet itself to see if the variables are getting sent to it and they are. I also check other sites, where I have implemented it and can not see a difference in the snippet calls.

This time it is on MODX 2.4.4 and FormIt 2.2.10

The email to the administrator is being sent by Formit, it is just this hook (FormItAutoResponder) that is not sending out the email.
            Benjamin Davis: American web designer living in Munich, Germany and a MODX Ambassador. I am also co-founder of SEDA.digital, a MODX Agency.