We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 35 Posts
    Dear MODx'ers,

I need your help in solving the following problem: MODx returns 'Page not found' whenever I click on a link to a VisionCart product page.

The list of products is working fine. I think it might be related to contexts: I'm using a multi-domain setup, and the webshop one is not in 'web' context.

Googling has only shown unsolved cases of this.

I'm using MODx Revo 2.1.3 [ed. note: yurkobb last edited this post 12 years, 1 month ago.]
      <em>The Earth is not the hell, and people aren't cursed, and joy in not a sin, but a gift of God.</em> (Lesia Ukrainka)
      • 35 Posts
      (Not related directly to the problem, but...)
      I found a kind of typo in the `vcProductGetCustomField`:
      if (isset($scriptProperties['id']) || !is_numeric($scriptProperties['id'])) {
      	return '';
      }

There should be ! isset($scriptProperties['id'])... Where should I report it?
        <em>The Earth is not the hell, and people aren't cursed, and joy in not a sin, but a gift of God.</em> (Lesia Ukrainka)
        • 238 Posts
        Did you solve this one?
        I too have a multi-context setup and want to show products from another context as if they belong to a second context, example:

Shop (a) in context (a)
        Shop (b) in context (b) can list and show products from Shop (a) as if they belong to Shop (b).

There are around 800 products in Shop (a) so I really don't want to duplicate the products!
          Web Development, Web Hosting & Search Engine Marketing by:

Vitalized | UK
          w. www.vitalized.co.uk

Website Design | Search Engine Marketing (SEM) | UK MODx web hosting, secure, fast & 100% MODx compatible

Vitalized | Australia
          w. www.vitalized-australia.com.au

Website Design | Search Engine Marketing (SEM) | Australian MODx web hosting, secure, fast & 100% MODx compatible
          • 35 Posts
          Quote from: Vitalized at Mar 10, 2012, 08:34 PM
          Did you solve this one?

Nah, but just because we decided not to use VisionCart at all at this stage. But if I will return to this issue and will have any progress, I will report here.