We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 136 Posts
    I've been looking around for an ad manager integrated in Modx for a little while now, and I haven't been able to find anything. I actually haven't even been able to find an ad manager period, integrated or not.

I'm looking for something that will let a client put new ads in, delete ads, or pause ads, and let them select what pages/locations the ads are shown on. Along with tracking times displayed/viewed and times clicked.

I've tried OpenX, but that's not quite what I was looking for. I've also found several old threads with leads to seemingly dead projects I couldn't find any active pages for. So I'm at a loss.

I appreciate any help.
    • Bit late, perhaps. Try BannerX: http://modx.com/extras/package/bannerx

Haven't played with it myself yet, but I've had a brief look at the site it was developed for and looks great.
        Mark Hamstra • Developer spending his days working on Premium Extras and a MODX Site Dashboard with the ability to remotely upgrade MODX and extras to make the MODX world a little better.

Tweet me @mark_hamstra, check my infrequent blog at markhamstra.com, my slightly more frequent ramblings at MODX.today or see code at Github.
        • 46 Posts
        How did they get it to work? Just installed on a fresh 2.2 site and it doesn't seem to work. Better instructions would help. I'd love to use this if the developer would provide some additional info!