We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 1,161 Posts
    There are a few old threads on this topic but they focus on Evo and an older Vimeo API...

I am just wondering if there are users who have successfully done the following:

In Revolution, created a "Videos" container resource that automatically (with MODx dynamic magic) pulls in videos from a Vimeo account? There was one guy who did this: created a specific Vimeo Album (using Vimeo Pro, a $50 per year service) that was set up and made private. The MODx page would then display and play the videos. Once set up there was nothing to do on the MODx page, the page would stay current with displaying the total number of videos as they were added on the actual Vimeo side of things...

Anyone?
    • I don't know that the Vimeo one required a pro account, but it did work well.
        Patrick | Server Wrangler
        About Me: Website | TweetsMODX Hosting
        • 1,161 Posts
        You do not need the pro account, but there are many advantages for doing so: speed, wait time, privacy, more preferences , etc.

There is a widget system but Vimeo sort of limits it's power.