We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 24 Posts
    Hello and sorry for my English smiley

I have builded simple ordering system on eform and it works quite well (very LAME system), but one thing could be done better and i don`t know how to do it.

Is there possibility to send 2 different emails after parsing a form? One for "order reciever" with such details like order details (given by eform placeholders) and other things indended only for the store, and another email for "order sender" containing only order details (also given by placeholders).

For now i`ve used &report and &ccsender, so sender and reciever gets the same email.

On eform wiki site I found &automessage call, which looks promising.
    chunk name (non-numeric) or document id (numeric) to use as an auto-responder message Can include [+form fields+]. E.g. [+firstname+] - tags: [form_fields],[postdate] - note: eForm will send the auto-respond message to the email address specified inside the [email] form field.

Unfortunately I don`t know how to use it. When I create a chunk for &automessage and put there such placeholders like [+Name+] [+email+] etc. I recieve email with dot and comma (".,")

I will be grateful for some help
    Chriss