We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 113 Posts
    Right now I (think) I have created two "albums". Which I guess we can consider top level. Even when I create a sub folder with some images I still go to a new page after clicking a thumbnail.

Where I am trying to get to is a page that will display the overview (like the gallery page) and once those are clicked, have the modal viewer pop up and display those images associated with the "album" id. Then when the modal is closed, a user can open up another one.

So basically the link that the gallery page generates:
    <a href="/photos.html?sid=1&gid=3#1_3">
              Thumbnail image
            </a>

would be something like on the album page like:

<a href="assets/modules/easy2/show.easy2gallery.php?gid=3" title="300664_2345103501... " rel="lightbox[Gallery_1_1]">
    thumbnail image
            </a>

I guess its a matter of invoking the show.easy2gallery.php script at the gallery level is what Im thinking.
    Make any sense?
    • Yes.

Do you mind to write a request on here?
      https://github.com/goldsky/Easy-2-Gallery/issues
      so this case won't be missing in this forum.

I'm pretty much busy right now, so I'll be back after I'm finished.
        Rico
        Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration. Thomas A. Edison
        MODx is great, but knowing how to use it well makes it perfect!

www.virtudraft.com

Security, security, security! | Indonesian MODx Forum | MODx Revo's cheatsheets | MODx Evo's cheatsheets

Author of Easy 2 Gallery 1.4.x, PHPTidy, spieFeed, FileDownload R, Upload To Users CMP, Inherit Template TV, LexRating, ExerPlan, Lingua, virtuNewsletter, Grid Class Key, SmartTag, prevNext

Maintainter/contributor of Babel

Because it's hard to follow all topics on the forum, PING ME ON TWITTER @_goldsky if you need my help.
        • 113 Posts
        WIll do, and thanks so much for the module! I often wish I had the chops to help out with mods myself. I'm pretty good at feature requests, and troubleshooting, but when it comes time to get really under the hood I'm kinda lacking. I do though, have some ideas of how something like this could, in theory, be added and what it would consist of. Ill throw up some suggestions there along with it...