We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 105 Posts
    I am using getResources and in my &tpl chunk, I'm using the extra BookmarkThis.

The issue I'm having is that I call BookmarkThis as uncacheable, but it's being cached.

So on one page I want the bookmarklets 17x17, and on another page, I want them to be 24x24. However, since BookmarkThis or getResources is caching the value of BookmarkThis, I get only one or the other for both calls to getResources.

(Hey, this is my 99th post! ... not sure if that's good or bad.) [ed. note: heavensbest last edited this post 12 years, 7 months ago.]
      You may or may not want to use the code I write. It's probably all against the syntax rules of php and MODx. smiley

Carpet Cleaning
      • 105 Posts
      Okay, so I think it doesn't have anything to do with getResources. I think BookmarkThis is caching the size of the images. Because if I have two BookmarkThis calls on two different pages with two different image size settings for &widthImage &heightImage, the image sizes are the same.

Any ideas?
        You may or may not want to use the code I write. It's probably all against the syntax rules of php and MODx. smiley

Carpet Cleaning