We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 3 Posts
    I have to make two premises:
    1 - I have several modx revo and evo sites working, and I have a problem only on one of thems.
    2 - The site that has the problems was already a problematic site: it had problems in the manager, and I think the server has several problems (not last an hacker attack on my .htaccess file). Unfortunately the client refuses to change server (dunno why).

I had problems with some resources of the site never functioning properly, so I decided to try to upgrade to 2.1.3 to see if this could solve the problems, since I was never capable of finding a solution.

But after the upgrade, the site gone "Blank". I get a blank page (no source code) from home and other pages, and now I get "server interrupted connection" from every page.

I already tried to delete all the cache of the server (but most folders were set to "apache" user and I don't have SSH access on that server, so I already asked the assistance to change them back to the right proprietary, but have to wait for their response still -__-

I tried to turn off the friendly urls and turn on them again to no avail.

I tried to manually delete/disinstall the packages, also to no avail again...

If someone can help me...

the site is: http://www.linguenordiche.it/

If an admin or another wants the credentials to enter the manager/ftp to see if he can understand the problem, let me know.
      • 3 Posts
      Ok, now it all works again -__-

I reinstalled "simplesearch", the only package I forgot to update. I don't know if it was him the culpright, since the site had many problems.

But now also the old linking problems seems gone.

Oh well, I don't know what happened, but I'm happy and I hope it will continue to work now tongue