We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 5 Posts
    Hi!

I have just upgraded from 0.9.5 to 0.9.6 i followed the wiki upgrade guide http://wiki.modxcms.com/index.php/Upgrading_Guide
    My installation is running on a windows server. The manager worked before the upgrade (except tinyMce2111 that couldn’t handle swedish characters so i used english for tinyMce)

After the upgrade the manager doesn’t handle swedish characters.
    Here you can see how it looks like and my current settings.
    What can i do make swedish work in the manager?

/martin
    • I think there are two Swedish encodings. Try switching to latin1 just for grins to see if something got mixed up. Thanks!
        Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
        Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
        • 5 Posts
        Hi,
        if i use latin 1i get an error when i try to save the page.
        It says that another document already use the alias for this page. But the alias is unique. So i can’t use that encoding.

There is also a php warning that is printed in the main window. It says:
        Warning: strtr() [function.strtr]: The second argument is not an array. in
        C:\... ...\manager\processor.php on line 859

It seems that the language file swedish-utf8 is handled as an ansi encoded file in Modx. But if i open the file in notepad it is an utf-8 encoded file.

/martin