We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 11 Posts
    Witam

W załączniku to co udało mi się dokonać w kierunku tłumaczenia dla wersji 0.9.5. Bazowałem na oryginalnym tłumaczeniu wykonanym przeze mnie i Koolavego oraz na "translation kit", który był dołączony do najnowszej wersji.

Przetłumaczonych zostało trochę nowych w wersji 0.9.5 tagów oraz pliki językowe dla modułów DocMan i QuickEdit.
    Jest trochę problem z tłumaczeniem głównego pliku, ponieważ w nowej wersji w angielskim pliku językowym tagi posortowano alfabetycznie i ciężko znaleźć te, które są nowe, tym bardziej, że nigdzie w serwisie nie znalazłem szczegółowej listy.

Także - załączam to co mam, byłoby fajnie gdyby ktoś pomógł mi szybko to skończyć, żebyśmy mogli wkrótce wrzucić oficjalne tłumaczenie do 0.9.5

Aacha - pliki językowe z załącznika są kodowane w ISO.
      --
      Zapraszam na polskie forum MODx: www.forum.modxcms.pl
    • How about translating the readme file and country file as well? Committing the rest now to subversion for 0951 release. Thanks!
        Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
        Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
        • 222 Posts
        Ryan, thank for adding it to the repository. However, be aware the Polish translation still requires a lot of work - there are entries missing and obsolete ones. It needs also to be reviewed.

We are trying to organize the translation team - with more or less luck - and the repository for the translation would certainly be of a help. Would it be possible to get access to the MODx SVN branch with Polish translation? Do you make separate branches for translations at all?

Quote from: rthrash at Dec 28, 2006, 05:48 PM

How about translating the readme file and country file as well?

The [tt]README-en.txt[/tt] was removed from the repository in revision 2092. Was that accidental?
          This is the web: the only thing you know about who will come is that you don't know who will come.
        • All distribution builds are now built off a project in the tattoo-assets directory. Anything not core/install related will be moved out of the main trunk eventually, and we started with the readme files. The’re still there in http://svn1.cvsdude.com/rethrash/tattoo/tattoo-assets/distribution/

As far as a dedicated SVN repostitory goes, we’re in the midst of shuffling things around. If you could get by using the wiki that’d be wonderful. smiley
            Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
            Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
            • 222 Posts
            Quote from: rthrash at Dec 28, 2006, 08:01 PM

The’re still there in http://svn1.cvsdude.com/rethrash/tattoo/tattoo-assets/distribution/

The public access is not allowed there?

As to wiki, I’ll try to set it up and running as soon as I get some more spare time.
              This is the web: the only thing you know about who will come is that you don't know who will come.
              • 3 Posts
                • 221 Posts
                Dziękuję za to tłumaczenie! Wreszcie modx przestał wykazywać błędów. Oby tak dalej.
                pozdrawiam,
                lx
                  Lucas from AroundCyprus.net