We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 3 Posts
    Hello.
    I’ve installed MODx v. 0.9.2.1 (rev 1005).
    I can’t find where he "web access permissions" is? I need it.
    When I opening User menu there are only: "manage users", "manage web users", "role management", "manager permissions". There’s any "web access permissions" or "web user group". Why?
    I’m searching, searching, searching this problem on forum and nothig...
    Could you help me?
      • 7,075 Posts
      After the 4 items you describe, you should have a fifth, "Web Permissions". If you don’t, there is a either a problem with your privileges (are you an admin ?) or with your install (did everything go well when you installed ?).

The answer is : in the manager, go to Users > Web Permissions
      You can define Web user groups, Document groups and link a given web user group to document group or groups, and you’re set smiley
        .: COO - Commerce Guys - Community Driven Innovation :.

MODx est l'outil id
        • 3 Posts
        yes, i’m the admin.
        and as I said, there isn’t "web permissions" function. There were no problems with install.
        --- After a few minutes---
        OK. I catch. I don’t know why but in Avant Browser this function (web access) isn’t visible (also in Internet Explorer). I see it only in Firefox. Hmmm... I don’t understand this but it isn’t a big problem for me. I must manage my site by Mozilla Firefox. undecided

Thanks for fast reply.
          • 1,097 Posts
          Was your Avant Browser webpage window as big as Firefox?
            No, I don't know what OpenGeek's saying half the time either.
            MODx Documentation: The Wiki | My Wiki contributions | Main MODx Documentation
            Forum: Where to post threads about add-ons | Forum Rules
            Like MODx? donate (and/or share your resources)
            Like me? See my Amazon wishlist
            MODx "Most Promising CMS" - so appropriate!
            • 3 Posts
            Quote from: PaulGregory at Aug 10, 2006, 10:54 AM

Was your Avant Browser webpage window as big as Firefox?
            hmmm. It’s look ike the same, but when I change resolution the menu has change. Now I see the all functions in the Users menu (web permissions too) at all browsers.

Thanks very much!