We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 29 Posts
    It will be a part of the Evo 1.0 release if i will make it on time.
    The Hebrew community site is a week old smiley and my translation is not much older.
    For now its just me, and i will be more then happy if more people will contribute...
      MODx website design studio www.tweak.co.il

Hebrew MODx community site www.modx.co.il
      • 245 Posts
      Quote from: Tweak at Jun 22, 2009, 10:23 AM

It will be a part of the Evo 1.0 release if i will make it on time.
      The Hebrew community site is a week old smiley and my translation is not much older.
      For now its just me, and i will be more then happy if more people will contribute...

oh, good news. Thanks for the effort of a Hebrew translation. My Hebrew is not good enough to be part of the translation, but I will install the file and check it out, and comment if I see anything.
      • FYI, the final Evo distribution will only require a single template, and the RTL pieces will be handled via CSS and the Manager RTL setting. The Hebrew translation will also be part of the standard distribution in whatever shape it’s in at the time we release the final Evo 1.0 or whatever the next RC happens to be if that’s appropriate.
          Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
          Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
          • 245 Posts
          Quote from: rthrash at Jun 22, 2009, 02:52 PM

FYI, the final Evo distribution will only require a single template, and the RTL pieces will be handled via CSS and the Manager RTL setting. The Hebrew translation will also be part of the standard distribution in whatever shape it’s in at the time we release the final Evo 1.0 or whatever the next RC happens to be if that’s appropriate.

great stuff.

Especially the single template.
            • 5 Posts
            שמחתי לראות שיצאה גרסה חדשה
            בודק אותה היום בערב, אהבתי גם את הגרסה הקודמת אבל היו חסרים לי כמה דברים
              • 29 Posts
              היי, אשמח לשמוע הערות אם יהיו
                MODx website design studio www.tweak.co.il

Hebrew MODx community site www.modx.co.il