We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 12 Posts
    Hi everyone smiley After some cms I found Modx the best choice. With it I was able to create my mini test site with my template tongue I found a little problems (because i’m noob) with the login for web user. I want to create a simple login form for the users of my site. I try to used snippet "Webuserlogin" but when I insert username and password the browser don’t change the page that I have previously configure in the manager. (the id of the page that the web user get after the login). So, how can I learn how to create a simple login that bring to another page for post some fresh news? I read the documentation but I can’t find a tutorial or similar to start the step for create a funtional login! Thanks a lot for the answer (and sorry for my english tongue )
      • 12 Posts
      Searching older post I found the solution! I used [!snippet!] instead of [[snippet]]. Now I must understand the difference smiley Anyway can I ask you a little question? Why sometimes, I log into the manager, I done a little modified and when I save, the manager logout and bring me to the login page off the manager?
      • Quote from: Torpedo at Jul 31, 2006, 09:50 PM

Searching older post I found the solution! I used [!snippet!] instead of [[snippet]]. Now I must understand the difference smiley Anyway can I ask you a little question? Why sometimes, I log into the manager, I done a little modified and when I save, the manager logout and bring me to the login page off the manager?

See the discussion in this topic -- http://modxcms.com/forums/index.php?topic=4398
          • 4,213 Posts
          And specifically this post.

"He can have a lollipop any time he wants to. That's what it means to be a programmer."
            • 12 Posts
            Thanks a lot! smiley