We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
  • Here are my changes that got the errors to disappear in the French language file. Please make the updates to the last three lines and I’ll commit it for the upcoming 0.9.1 release. Also feel free to have other people make additional translations! smiley

Thanks for all your work and participation to you all / Merci beaucoup! (Sheesh I hope that’s right... lol )
      Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
      Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
      • 28 Posts
      ok, thanks.
      For the french: J’ai compris qu’il fallait changer le fichier langue par celui là pour résoudre des problèmes mais jai pas compris ce qui est en rapport avec la 0.9.1.
      Merci
        • 7,075 Posts
        @Hart : Le rapport avec la 0.9.1 c’est que Ryan va intégrer ce correctif directement dans la prochaine distribution, voilà tout smiley

@Ryan : Is this related to the incorrect string number alert (Attention : Nombre incorrect de variables dans le fichier de langue) reported by Nissai ? Mina was working on it if I remember correctly. Also : I’ll check if the corrections I submitted are in there.

I’ll test this and report.
        Thanks again for the speed (but where do you find time to do all this + work huh)
          .: COO - Commerce Guys - Community Driven Innovation :.

MODx est l'outil id
          • 28 Posts
          I tested the file. It’s ok! wink
          • Yes the string number was because one of the widget-related strings was incorrect. I don’t recall which one off the top of my head, I just manually compared all 1000+ lines to make sure they matched... lol
              Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
              Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
              • 77 Posts
              Quote from: davidm at Nov 17, 2005, 05:11 PM
              Mina was working on it if I remember correctly.

Yes, there were some insconsistencies in the french language file and duplicates in both of the french and english ones. I corrected the inconsistencies and it seems to work now.

Thank you all for the work smiley
                Nicolas