We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 14 Posts
    I have tried to move the site several times from my subdirectory tothe main to make the site go live.. however it breaks everytime. I did the move servers guide.

What I get after a while when browsing the site is:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /manager/includes/tmplvars.commands.inc.php(51) : eval()’d code on line 1

I can’t figure out whats wrong, this has been bothering me for hours, anyone?
    • I’m not sure what steps you are taking, but moving everything down a directory level and modifying any .htaccess RewriteRules pointing to the subdir to now point at the root level dir is about all you have to do. Not much more I can offer without more detail, so feel free to provide more info, and maybe someone can provide more insight.
        • 4,213 Posts
        Quote from: Zyles at Jun 09, 2006, 09:18 PM

What I get after a while when browsing the site is:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /manager/includes/tmplvars.commands.inc.php(51) : eval()’d code on line 1
        I wonder what’s the TV that the error description is referring to.. Maybe you have something going on with some of the TV’s you have on that page?

"He can have a lollipop any time he wants to. That's what it means to be a programmer."