We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 573 Posts
    Hi,

i would like to make a blog/news section using modx. where is the best place to start? are there any good snippets to help me? or should i just stick to using something like wordpress?

cheers,
    Gareth
      • 7,075 Posts
      The place to start is the News, Blogs and Article forum, the Snippet is the powerful Ditto. You might want to check the setting up a blog tutorial too

:)
        .: COO - Commerce Guys - Community Driven Innovation :.

MODx est l'outil id
        • 573 Posts
        thanks! grin
          • 3,975 Posts
          David! Can you verify the links in your post please ?

Thanks.
            Zaigham R - MODX Professional | Skype | Email | Twitter

Digging the interwebs for #MODX gems and bringing it to you. modx.link
            • 7,075 Posts
            Oops thanks for catching this Zi, seems like the old habit of CTRL+C and CTRL+V will be hard to get rid of and replaced by Apple+C and Apple+V (yeah, I am a very recent Mac switcher for those who skipped my thread on the Off Topic boards tongue)

I fixed those !
              .: COO - Commerce Guys - Community Driven Innovation :.

MODx est l'outil id
              • 3,975 Posts
              Quote from: davidm at Jun 03, 2006, 09:39 PM

Oops thanks for catching this Zi, seems like the old habit of CTRL+C and CTRL+V will be hard to get rid of and replaced by Apple+C and Apple+V (yeah, I am a very recent Mac switcher for those who skipped my thread on the Off Topic boards tongue)

I fixed those !

:D ... Thanks for fixing!

regards,

zi
                Zaigham R - MODX Professional | Skype | Email | Twitter

Digging the interwebs for #MODX gems and bringing it to you. modx.link