We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 93 Posts
    The new Ditto snippet is so powerful. Thank you so much Mark for your hard work on Ditto.

Now for my question. I know this is possible I just can not get my head around how to do it. I would like to post 2 mabye three posts a day at http://www.myndscapes.com/blog I would like for the daily posts to be visible on the same page. I.e. Ditto returns a truncated call for each posting on the current day in a single listing.

I am really not trying to get you all to do my thinking for me. Ditto is just so massive now I am feeling smashed by it. If you want to smack me around and just say RTFM go ahead I understand. ( acctually did RTFM though, GREAT documentation. PLEASE, lets have equivalent for each core snippet.) I don’t want to be a forum vampire. smiley

SNerts and greets.
    JT
      • 3,250 Posts
      MARKSVIRTUALDESK Reply #2, 18 years ago
      [[Ditto? &startID=`FOLDER FOR BLOGS` &summarize=`2`]]

That should give you the basics using a predefined template. You can follow the tutorial in the documentation for how to customize it.

And regarding Ditto’s size, lets just say there will be a DittoLite soon...