We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 1,131 Posts
    Ah...you found my little edits! This is part of the 0.9.2.1 release as well. Yeah, I did that simply because I wanted to have a way to pop back and forth between a plain textarea for some content and a richtext editor for others.

I’ll see what I can do to get at least TinyMCE to work right with the code. I’m finding FCKEditor to be more and more fussy as I work with it more. TinyMCE just seems to be easier to get it to work right for some reason.
      Jeff Whitfield

"I like my coffee hot and strong, like I like my women, hot and strong... with a spoon in them."
      • 35 Posts
      Well, thank goodeness, jeff - I am so glad you wrote that little fix. And yes, if there is one editor I would like to see working with the source code issue, it would be TinyMCE - as someone else said elsewhere in the forums, MCE appears to actually be in development, as opposed to FCK which seems to be in some sort of holding pattern. Thanks again for looking into this.
        • 52 Posts
        Good news, chaps! If you install latest TinyMCE 2.0.6.1 Plugin, you’ll find HTML pop-up box shows all the original formatting. Magic! All we need now is a working tab key and maybe some code highlighting......

Cheers
          • 35 Posts
          hey - !! that’s great! Thanks for the info..

S