We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 535 Posts
      CTRL+SHIFT+U - Clear Cache
      CTRL+SHIFT+H - Hiding Heft Panel
      CTRL+SHIFT+N - Fast Create Resource
      CTRL+ALT+P - Preview Recource (in edit resorce window)
      CTRL+ALT+S - Save
      • 534 Posts
      Quote from: Fildefer57 at Feb 27, 2013, 05:52 PM
      Sorry must explain better :

My content utf 8 is lokking good.
      The text messages from the lexicon are printing correctly the accentuated letters (either in the manager or in article snippet).
      The messages sent back from articles snippets (coming certainly out of core modx parameters) like the dates are printing wrongly. In fact, the dates are using the strtotime filter.... that could be the problem source.

does the same happen if you take a "normal" resource field (like publishedon) in a "normal" content field? If it works correctly there I think it's an articles issue^^....
        • 170 Posts
        Thanks Emmanuel,

As per http://forums.modx.com/thread/79164/locale-and-multiple-contexts the solution is to set the language properly in the locale from lexicon and language administration section.

In my case the rigth one is fr_FR.UTF-8.
        It was not working properly because I previously set fr_FR.

As an enhancement to modx, it could be better commented in the system admin setup.

I will provide with the site URL for people to understand better as soon as it is online.

Thanks to all the modx league !

Philippe [ed. note: Fildefer57 last edited this post 11 years, 1 month ago.]