We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 7,075 Posts
    I have periodically experienced some weird glitches with the [(site_url)] tag after some website transfers... e.g some pages updated with the new url, some still with the older huh (I cleared the cache, edited configuration both in admin and config.inc.php).

Where is this value fecthed ?
    Didn’t find it in modx_system_settings....
      .: COO - Commerce Guys - Community Driven Innovation :.

MODx est l'outil id
      • 302 Posts
      check your config.inc.php file
        Standard Disclaimer
        I could be totally wrong.
        • 7,075 Posts
        I did, nothing I can configure there, I wouldn’t touch this :

if($base_path==""||$base_url=="") {
        $a = explode("/manager",str_replace("\\","/",dirname($_SERVER["PHP_SELF"])));

Should I use [(base_url)] instead of [(site_url)] ?

MODx est l'outil id
        • Unless you’ve hardcoded it somewhere, this should be determined automatically by the relative location of the config file to the /manager directory. Make sure you didn’t upload cache files for documents that are no longer writable (666) and that the cache directory is in fact 777. Otherwise, I’d say you may have your old path being stored in actual content somewhere in your pages? If you can be more specific about where it’s getting the older values...??
            • 7,075 Posts
            No it was not hardcoded, you were right about the cached files, I uploaded some that did not belong here undecided

Thanks !

MODx est l'outil id