We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
  • I recently restructured the French Community forums to fit their (very active) community better. I’m 100% happy to do the same for anyone. I’ll be moving each community to its own, dedicated top-level location in the future. Please feel free to request any structural changes as you see fit.

The development > internationalization forum will be dedicated to truly coding issues dealing with internationalization and localization. Thanks!
      Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
      Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
    • FYI, the new French Community is structured as follows:

Support
      FAQ
      Installation
      Module, plugins and snippets
      Design and Templates

Documentation, Tutorials and Translations
      Documentation   
      Translations
      Tutorials

Community
      Announcements
      Introduce yourself
      Your sites
      Le Bistrot Français (The French Restauraunt/The Pub/Off Topic/General or Miscellaneous)
        Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
        Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
        • 1,495 Posts
        This is the way to go Ryan...

I’m looking forward for more expansion in french community as well. Keep up the good deeds David wink
          Wendy Novianto
          [font=Verdana]PT DJAMOER Technology Media
          [font=Verdana]Xituz Media
          • 7,075 Posts
          Well, I’ll try smiley

Many dedicated and talented people there, it helps a lot ! The forums structure went through a democratic process and we agreed on this one which IMHO is a good compromise.
            .: COO - Commerce Guys - Community Driven Innovation :.

MODx est l'outil id
            • 1,495 Posts
            Cool...

Btw, are we going to meet and talk about the future of MODx? I think the idea of having a connection with some other open source software is a good idea. For example, if we work together in achieving integration between MODx and some other major open source software is being done together, it will be easy for us a to mainatin it.

The only thing that we need to do, how do we prove our self to be equal with all other long-standing-major open source software? Here comes the work of the marketing team wink

Man, I’m so excited about the future of MODx, after having a little sneak peak into the concept of the major overhaul plan for MODx. All we need is to grab as much interest as possible from the others, so that we can gain more competent core developer, to ease the development for the future release. Anybody agree with me on this? laugh

Let see the French Community grows and gain more competent developers as well laugh
              Wendy Novianto
              [font=Verdana]PT DJAMOER Technology Media
              [font=Verdana]Xituz Media