We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 180 Posts
    While working on the swedish translation I found several places in MODx where I couldn’t replace the english phrases with swedish ones.

- Everything in the ’Backup Manager’
    - Everything in the ’Site schedule’
    - ’After saving’ in create/edit-dialogs
    - Manage roles: the default ’Administrator’ role name
    - ’Open/Close Menu’ when using manager layout 4
    - ’View system info’-page: Server, Database tables and Online users
    - Search-caption and Go-button in ’Event log’, ’Manage modules’
    - Everything in ’View manager logs’ (except Search and Cancel buttons)
    - ’submit’-button in ’Manager access permissions’
    - Login page - ’Supported by...’, ’MODx is a modified...’, ’The removal of this...’
    - ’Add/Remove’-buttons in ’Custom content types’ on the settings page

I also found the ’Remove’-button looking odd when creating new content on ’Create/edit document’, ’Create/edit web link’, ’Create/edit user’, ’Create/edit web user’ and ’Create/edit role’. Maybe it is supposed to be grayed out but in that case it should also be grayed out on ’Create/edit folder’. Or it could be removed completely as in ’Create/edit module’. There is no use for that button when creating a new document, user or whatever.

Pont
      • 180 Posts
      There seems to be a distinction between ’directory’ and ’folder’ in MODx. Directory being ’physical’ directories on the server and folder being virtual folders in the document tree. This is consistently done in MODx except in one place: the file manager. The same phrase, ’New folder’, is used here to add a directory and in the top menu to add a folder to the document tree.
      I feel this distinction is good and would propose a ’New directory’ phrase to keep the distinction clear.

Pont