We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
  • Attached is the default english language that will be updated from time to time. Please use it as a basis of any translation projects and make sure existing translations are up to date. With the exception of the last three entries, the French and the Italian translations are up to date with no conflicts. I have not checked the other files yet.

Updated 11-Dec-2005
      Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
      Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
    • NOTE: Updated language template file above with revised default fallback for missing translations and QuickEdit updates included.
        Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
      • NOTE: Updated language template file again. Added new roles language to bottom, and moved default account-related email text to the language file. Also removed more duplicate language files.

I think that I already updated the files I had at the time with the current files in our subversion repository for the deletions:
          • 1 Posts
          Hi Ryan. Nice. I remplace the file, disconnect and reconnect again.

But I just notice in administration/Gestions des sauvegardes/ some lines witch didn’t be translate in the french file.

Database Tables
          Hover the mouse cursor over a table’s name to see a short description of the table’s function (not all tables have comments set).

Click here to backup & download the selected tables
          Generate DROP TABLE statements.

Table name Records Data size Overhead Effective size Index size Total size

and in the same page :
          Totals:
          Note: Overhead is unused space reserved by MySQL. To free up this space, click on the table’s overhead figure.

I edit this message if I see somethings else.
            • 835 Posts
            Hi

@Mozx : you can post your suggestion in the french forum in this topic

We do a list of "hard coded language term" and do a report to the core team.
            The first post is already up to date with "Administration > Gestion des Sauvegardes"

Aour

• 1 Posts
              @Aour : j’ai pas compris comment ce message a pu remonter tout seul. Ca date du 11 décembre et je pensais qu’il y avait du nouveau. Désolé.
                • 7,075 Posts
                Please MOZx try to avoid posting in french in international sections of the forum tongue

The template file is for translators, french translation is to be discussed here
                  .: COO - Commerce Guys - Community Driven Innovation :.

MODx est l'outil id