We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 54 Posts
    I’m working on a blog using modx and I have a problem with the title on the main blog page the title is way to small and I need to increase it using <h2> but I can not find anyway of doing this can you help?

"Within the blog entry the title is fine"
      • 607 Posts
      You’ll need to edit the font size of the particular title tag within your CSS file.
        • 54 Posts
        I dont know where to add the code to the site, I am also trying to add a seperator to between the articles you can see here http://ziovex.com
          • 1,161 Posts
          Before you installed MODx you uploaded the entire MODx archive to your server using a FTP client or cPanel. You either then installed or built a template with its own stylesheet.

Using either option open the CSS file in your template.

Usually the file path looks something like this:

..assets>>templates>>templateName>>css>>cssFileName

You can then use your browser to view the code that your pages produce to close in on the section of your css file that needs adjusting...
            • 152 Posts
            @Audiomad;

What blog system are you using there for modx?

Thnx smiley
              Quality doesn&#39;t need a big signature.
              • 54 Posts
              Quote from: mDesign at Mar 08, 2010, 12:02 AM

@Audiomad;

What blog system are you using there for modx?

Thnx smiley

just the standard install
                • 152 Posts
                laugh w00ps, I think I deleted it from my configuration. I’m gonna have a look at home, thnx in advance, your system configuration looks great smiley
                  Quality doesn&#39;t need a big signature.