We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 1 Posts
    Hi guys,

I’ll need to use two different templates on the same document: one for managerusers and one for non-managerusers. As I came along Template Tester I thought it might be worth the try but I’m afraid I’ll never get it to work properly.

I configured the plugin as described in the install instructions. After saving the plugin, I checked my document (that needs to have two different templates assigned to it): it all seemed to work perfectly. I logged out and refreshed the page and unfortunately came to the conclusion that my definition of perfect was a little different from MODx’s.

I run 1.9.6 and the plugin is written for 1.9.5. Could that be a problem? Do you guys know if there were made any changes in tablenames etc.?

Is anyone capable of rewriting the script for me, as I don’t know a thing about PHP and MySQL?

Thanks in advance!

Shawn
    • FYI, I think you mean 0.9.5 and 0.9.6.

There were no significant database changes between 0.9.5 and 0.9.6, at least not any that should affect this add-on. Perhaps if you explained what happens when you logout and refresh the page?