We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 19 Posts
    I’ve installed the tinyMCE plugin, but the "pasteword" button doesn’t show up, regardless of whether the editor is configured as basic, advanced, or full-featured. Does anyone know how to enable this button?

Thanks
      • 1,131 Posts
      Hi there! I just put out an updated version of TinyMCE (version 2.0.5.1). Check it out here: http://modxcms.com/forums/index.php/topic,713.0.html This version includes the Paste from Word function in the Full-Featured theme. If you’ve already downloaded and installed the 2.0.51 version, try clearing out your browser cache. smiley
        Jeff Whitfield

"I like my coffee hot and strong, like I like my women, hot and strong... with a spoon in them."
        • 19 Posts
        This is very timely, Jeff. Are there any special steps I should take since I’m updating from a prior version?

Thanks for your hard work creating the plugin.
          • 1,131 Posts
          Just make sure and completely delete the plugin folder of the previous version. Else you might end up with some files that don’t get updated or are redundant. smiley
            Jeff Whitfield

"I like my coffee hot and strong, like I like my women, hot and strong... with a spoon in them."