We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 12 Posts
    lorenjohnson Reply #1, 18 years ago
    No matter what I do I can’t get the QuickEdit link to show-up on my pages. I’m using the standard [*#content*] tv and I do get a link showing-up in the code, but it doesn’t display, in fact it does have a "display:none;" right there on the link.

This makes along with all the expected QuickEdit headers makes it into my document:

<a href="javascript:;" onclick="javascript: QE_OpenEditor(3, 'content', 1);" onmouseover="javascript: QE_HighlightContent(this);" onmouseout="javascript: QE_UnhighlightContent(this);" title="Edit Document content" class="QE_Link" style="display:none;">« Edit content</a>

However, I don’t see any QuickEdit toolbar in the code. huh

The website is www.goodgourd.com/saloon and the [*#content*] gets inserted after the </div> for the mastHead div.

I’m sure this is something obvious. I’m a new comer here and love ModX and have spent a fair bit of time with it but may be still be missing something obvious here.

Any help is gratefully received.

Thanks,

Loren
      • 12 Posts
      lorenjohnson Reply #2, 18 years ago
      Solved.
      This is embarrassing. I was missing a BODY tag in my document! Everything happens as expected now.
      Thanks,
      Loren
      • Glad you got it fixed Loren
        wink